Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Holidays

I finally finished up all my Christmas shopping this week. It was really hard to find time in the middle of this closing mess. We are getting closer to wrapping it all up and are really excited to finally move in. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I love the holidays and all, but this Christmas has been hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit.

This weekend Kory and I attended a couple Christmas Parties. I was hypnotized at the Andeson Family Christmas party by the "Hypno Hick". It was sooo weird. I ended up snapping out of it part way, but only after I drove a super hot black sports car, and danced around the stage as a "prima ballerina" and "Hula dancer". I was bumbed that it didn't work completely, I attribute that to my A.D.D. However I was able to watch the rest of the show, and it was soo funny. It was a blast. I have not laughed, or seen Kory laugh that hard in a long, long time.

I'll post the video when we get at copy of it.

No comments: